Can any one tell me about traffic node?
abdulghani 07-January-2008 01:40:15 AM

Comments

Traffic node term I would guess generating Traffic to Test System Under Test. For example INET spectra2 can act as Traffic Node and test a GSM or PSTN switch with 1 million BHCA. In some instances there are some switches when they manufacture develop process to reverse the message so you don't need another spectra2 to test. Basically if you send IAM message the developers reverse the code and send ACM and ANM back and vice versa...Hope this helps. If you can post what specifically you are looking for I'll be more then happy to help. Regards Rajesh
Posted by hudson

Posted: 11-March-2008 07:09:05 AM By: hudson

Traffic node term I would guess generating Traffic to Test System Under Test. For example INET spectra2 can act as Traffic Node and test a GSM or PSTN switch with 1 million BHCA. In some instances there are some switches when they manufacture develop process to reverse the message so you don't need another spectra2 to test. Basically if you send IAM message the developers reverse the code and send ACM and ANM back and vice versa...Hope this helps. If you can post what specifically you are looking for I'll be more then happy to help. Regards Rajesh