any bodu tell me abt I3 maneger?
m8zamm4l 17-March-2008 04:54:23 AM

Comments

The Cisco I-3 Unified Communications Manager Appliance is a powerful platform for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.0 or later and is an integral part of a complete, scalable architecture for a new generation of high-quality unified communications solutions for enterprise data networks.

Delivering the high performance and availability that today's enterprise networks demand, the server appliance:

* Is easy to deploy and highly cost-effective
* Has a preinstalled operating system and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager application
* Is fully operational at startup, requiring entry of just a few configuration items such as IP address and domain

Posted by sagitraz

Posted: 29-October-2008 10:54:23 AM By: sagitraz

The Cisco I-3 Unified Communications Manager Appliance is a powerful platform for Cisco Unified Communications Manager 5.0 or later and is an integral part of a complete, scalable architecture for a new generation of high-quality unified communications solutions for enterprise data networks.

Delivering the high performance and availability that today's enterprise networks demand, the server appliance:

* Is easy to deploy and highly cost-effective
* Has a preinstalled operating system and the Cisco Unified Communications Manager application
* Is fully operational at startup, requiring entry of just a few configuration items such as IP address and domain