Should I stop studying for the 640-801 exam?
Demetrius 01-August-2007 04:20:49 PM

Comments

no

Posted by crouse

Absolutely not.
Posted by crouse

Hi! Absolutely not. Actually, this should help you accelerate your efforts! Cisco has been kind enough to keep the current exam around through November 6, so you have more than enough time to pass the current version. Also, while I'm sure there will be some 640-802 study tools available soon, you won't have a wide selection until later this year. Never delay your career progress or your studies - hit those books and pass the 640-801!
On a personal note, I've taken Cisco certification exams for almost a decade as well as taking exams from other vendors for about 14 years, and I've never been big on taking a brand-new exam. Some people like to do so, though- it's all a matter of personal preference.

Posted by stephen

Posted: 25-September-2007 05:07:17 PM By: stephen

Hi! Absolutely not. Actually, this should help you accelerate your efforts! Cisco has been kind enough to keep the current exam around through November 6, so you have more than enough time to pass the current version. Also, while I'm sure there will be some 640-802 study tools available soon, you won't have a wide selection until later this year. Never delay your career progress or your studies - hit those books and pass the 640-801!
On a personal note, I've taken Cisco certification exams for almost a decade as well as taking exams from other vendors for about 14 years, and I've never been big on taking a brand-new exam. Some people like to do so, though- it's all a matter of personal preference.

Posted: 26-March-2009 08:18:13 AM By: crouse

Absolutely not.

Posted: 14-June-2009 11:38:39 AM By: crouse

no