How to map network drive?
fawad 27-November-2008 09:30:00 AM

Comments

Mapping a network drive in Windows XP can be accomplished in several different ways.
mostly use is
Go to->My Computer->Tool Bar->Map Network Drive->And then specify the driver letter for the network drive->And then type the path or browse the network sharing folder on lan and select it.
Posted by waqasahmad

A network drive is a file folder located on a remote computer that has been configured for sharing over a LAN.So to map it Just follow simple steps:

Go to->My Computer->Tool Bar->Map Network Drive->And then specify the driver letter for the network drive->And then type the path or browse the network sharing folder on lan and select it.
You are done.

Posted by sagitraz

Posted: 27-November-2008 09:56:24 AM By: sagitraz

A network drive is a file folder located on a remote computer that has been configured for sharing over a LAN.So to map it Just follow simple steps:

You are done.

Posted: 03-January-2009 01:21:48 PM By: waqasahmad

Mapping a network drive in Windows XP can be accomplished in several different ways.
mostly use is