In the Wireless Network display I see additional wireless connections? Why?
terrylee 01-December-2008 05:23:35 PM

Comments

for details
ww.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376125-unable-to-see-wireless-connection-icon-in-my-network-connections.html - 30k -
Posted by waqasahmad

Reception of wireless signal is depend on which signal is stronger thats why multiple connectons are displayed
Posted by Hash007

Because in wireless networks signals are the basic source of communication.so access point or any other wireless device basic purpose is to catch signals,it doesn't matter that they belong to other network or not.
Posted by sagitraz

Wireless Signals are like “Radio" signal. So the reception of all wireless networks that are available will appear in the list of available sources.

In a Radio FM we get all channels and chooses the one we like, here we can choose the one we own and secure.

Posted by tyson

Posted: 02-December-2008 01:25:45 PM By: tyson

Wireless Signals are like “Radio" signal. So the reception of all wireless networks that are available will appear in the list of available sources.

In a Radio FM we get all channels and chooses the one we like, here we can choose the one we own and secure.

Posted: 04-December-2008 08:34:30 AM By: sagitraz

Because in wireless networks signals are the basic source of communication.so access point or any other wireless device basic purpose is to catch signals,it doesn't matter that they belong to other network or not.

Posted: 31-December-2008 05:23:55 AM By: Hash007

Reception of wireless signal is depend on which signal is stronger thats why multiple connectons are displayed

Posted: 03-January-2009 01:17:41 PM By: waqasahmad

for details
ww.velocityreviews.com/forums/t376125-unable-to-see-wireless-connection-icon-in-my-network-connections.html - 30k -