What is the number one skill set required for telecom test engineer?
elie 18-December-2008 09:27:41 PM

Comments

i think To ensure that the requirements as specified are testable.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Has the understanding of architecture or work of a product.
Posted by waqqas1

To ensure that the requirements as specified are testable.
Posted by sagitraz

Should know how to break the product by testing so developer can fix it.
Posted by craig

Hi!
In my work I have done testing of certain telecom equipments like GSM sites(BTS, Antenna, signal coverage, microwave system, power system etc), BSC(normal services, performance, added services etc) also I was with my friends performing testing to other section like core network using soft switch, GPRS, ATAE, WISG etc all these performed to Excellent Telecom (T) LTD or HITs Telecom in Tanzania
So, what I can say you need to have fundamental knowledge of telecommunication and then be specialized to the type of equipments that you are suppose to test.

Posted by magomba10

Posted: 19-December-2008 01:32:44 AM By: magomba10

Hi!
In my work I have done testing of certain telecom equipments like GSM sites(BTS, Antenna, signal coverage, microwave system, power system etc), BSC(normal services, performance, added services etc) also I was with my friends performing testing to other section like core network using soft switch, GPRS, ATAE, WISG etc all these performed to Excellent Telecom (T) LTD or HITs Telecom in Tanzania
So, what I can say you need to have fundamental knowledge of telecommunication and then be specialized to the type of equipments that you are suppose to test.

Posted: 19-December-2008 02:24:30 PM By: craig

Should know how to break the product by testing so developer can fix it.

Posted: 21-December-2008 03:42:07 AM By: sagitraz

To ensure that the requirements as specified are testable.

Posted: 23-December-2008 11:28:27 AM By: waqqas1

Has the understanding of architecture or work of a product.

Posted: 30-January-2009 01:08:13 AM By: HamidAliKhan

i think To ensure that the requirements as specified are testable.