Posted by crouse

www.edaboard.com/search,transient.html
Posted by crouse

plz visit it
transientphase.fuzz.com/ - 45k -
Posted by waqasahmad

distortion in phase
Posted by Hash007

It is basically some sort of disturbance in the phase for certain period of time.
Posted by sagitraz

Perturbations in phase of limited duration. E.g. Pointers on an E1 out of an SDH network
It right answer.but more enhances def.
A transient metastable rotator phase occurring on crystallization of hexadecane into its triclinic phase from the supercooled melt was directly observed with time-resolved synchrotron x-ray scattering. In this system, the limit of supercooling (the crystallization temperature) is determined by the thermodynamic stability of the transient phase with respect to the liquid. The crystallization kinetics of the homologous series of n-alkanes was measured and explained in terms of a crossover from stability to "long-lived" metastability to transient metastability. This crossover allowed further confirmation of the nature of the transient phase.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Sorry by mistake i put this anwer the correct answer i given below
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Posted by HamidAliKhan

A guideline for designing a shared Ethernet network (not switched Ethernet) for an optimal flow of traffic. The 5-4-3 represents the creation of a single collision domain, and the numbers are maximums: (5-) no more than five segments between any two nodes that communicate with each other, (-4-) no more than four repeaters in those five segments, and (-3) no more than three of the five segments can have active devices (clients or servers).

Posted by HamidAliKhan

Perturbations in phase of limited duration. E.g. Pointers on an E1 out of an SDH network.
Posted by milo

Posted: 28-September-2007 07:41:24 PM By: milo

Perturbations in phase of limited duration. E.g. Pointers on an E1 out of an SDH network.

Posted: 13-November-2008 02:24:07 AM By: HamidAliKhan

A guideline for designing a shared Ethernet network (not switched Ethernet) for an optimal flow of traffic. The 5-4-3 represents the creation of a single collision domain, and the numbers are maximums: (5-) no more than five segments between any two nodes that communicate with each other, (-4-) no more than four repeaters in those five segments, and (-3) no more than three of the five segments can have active devices (clients or servers).

Posted: 13-November-2008 02:24:54 AM By: HamidAliKhan

Posted: 13-November-2008 02:26:03 AM By: HamidAliKhan

Posted: 13-November-2008 02:28:45 AM By: HamidAliKhan

Perturbations in phase of limited duration. E.g. Pointers on an E1 out of an SDH network
It right answer.but more enhances def.
A transient metastable rotator phase occurring on crystallization of hexadecane into its triclinic phase from the supercooled melt was directly observed with time-resolved synchrotron x-ray scattering. In this system, the limit of supercooling (the crystallization temperature) is determined by the thermodynamic stability of the transient phase with respect to the liquid. The crystallization kinetics of the homologous series of n-alkanes was measured and explained in terms of a crossover from stability to "long-lived" metastability to transient metastability. This crossover allowed further confirmation of the nature of the transient phase.

Posted: 30-December-2008 12:39:54 AM By: sagitraz

It is basically some sort of disturbance in the phase for certain period of time.

Posted: 31-December-2008 02:36:42 AM By: Hash007

distortion in phase

Posted: 03-January-2009 05:45:09 AM By: waqasahmad

plz visit it
transientphase.fuzz.com/ - 45k -

Posted: 06-October-2009 02:36:23 AM By: crouse

www.edaboard.com/search,transient.html

Posted: 06-October-2009 02:37:19 AM By: crouse

www.trs-rentelco.com/Model/CA_6000LS_3_EHV.aspx