How can I remove a network from the preferred list ?
Eddy 03-October-2007 10:25:34 AM

Comments

www.velocityreviews.com/.../t6912-automatic-preferred-network.html
Posted by saqlain231

preferred list but I do need. This adds the required network (and returns true)
Posted by waqasahmad

The method you follow then you con remove Open the network connection properties dialog box and click preferred network. And click remove to remove the network from the preferred list.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

To change a preferred network connection, select it and click "Edit", and do remove one that you no longer want to have on your preferred (auto-connect) list, simply delete it from the list by selecting it and clicking on the "-" button.
Posted by sagitraz

Open the network connection properties dialog box and click preferred network. And click remove to remove the network from the preferred list.
Posted by peter186

Posted: 03-October-2007 12:11:42 PM By: peter186

Open the network connection properties dialog box and click preferred network. And click remove to remove the network from the preferred list.

Posted: 26-November-2008 10:55:47 AM By: sagitraz

To change a preferred network connection, select it and click "Edit", and do remove one that you no longer want to have on your preferred (auto-connect) list, simply delete it from the list by selecting it and clicking on the "-" button.

Posted: 28-December-2008 12:56:46 AM By: HamidAliKhan

The method you follow then you con remove Open the network connection properties dialog box and click preferred network. And click remove to remove the network from the preferred list.

Posted: 21-January-2009 06:22:26 AM By: waqasahmad

preferred list but I do need. This adds the required network (and returns true)

Posted: 22-June-2009 08:21:18 AM By: saqlain231

www.velocityreviews.com/.../t6912-automatic-preferred-network.html