Can any one explain me how the postpaid call will work and how billling will happen?
mullaguriswetha 19-February-2008 07:23:41 PM

Comments

pls visit:
www.celcom.com.my/cep/consumer/postpaid/billing/credit-info.html
Posted by crouse

1)In a mobile to mobile call the caller's mobile connects to the nearest cell tower(Base Transceiver Station) which connects to the nearest Mobile Switching Centre, the MSC then connects to the called party's MSC which connects to the BSC and finally to the receiver's hand set.
2) Incase of Mobile to Landline the call goes from BTS to MSC which connects to a PSTN network.
3) Billing in Post paid : When a call is made the switch records information about the call like calling number,called number,duration of call,start time etc.(Call Data Record).This information is sent to a system called mediation which collects, validates and filters such information after which each call is rated according to the rate plan of the subscriber and a bill is generated.
Posted by rshadwal

Posted: 24-February-2008 10:02:44 PM By: rshadwal

1)In a mobile to mobile call the caller's mobile connects to the nearest cell tower(Base Transceiver Station) which connects to the nearest Mobile Switching Centre, the MSC then connects to the called party's MSC which connects to the BSC and finally to the receiver's hand set.
2) Incase of Mobile to Landline the call goes from BTS to MSC which connects to a PSTN network.
3) Billing in Post paid : When a call is made the switch records information about the call like calling number,called number,duration of call,start time etc.(Call Data Record).This information is sent to a system called mediation which collects, validates and filters such information after which each call is rated according to the rate plan of the subscriber and a bill is generated.

Posted: 26-March-2009 08:04:40 AM By: crouse

pls visit:
www.celcom.com.my/cep/consumer/postpaid/billing/credit-info.html