Which topics will be added?
Dimitri 01-August-2007 04:22:27 PM

Comments

esi-topics.com
Posted by crouse

getsatisfaction.com/.../topics/friend_finder_tool_when_it_will_be_added
Posted by crouse

According to Cisco's CCNA exam blueprint, you can expect to see questions on Voice over IP, wireless, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), SSH, and wireless security. This is an educated guess, but I'd expect to see even more on router and switch security as well.
Judging from that list, I expect the 640-802 CCNA exam to be even more challenging than the current version. Like I said, you have plenty of time to pass the current version! ;)
Don't see your question answered here? Send your CCNA question to chris@thebryantadvantage.com, and you just may see it answered in the next CCNA certification FAQ!

Posted by robin

Posted: 25-September-2007 05:14:44 PM By: robin

According to Cisco's CCNA exam blueprint, you can expect to see questions on Voice over IP, wireless, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), SSH, and wireless security. This is an educated guess, but I'd expect to see even more on router and switch security as well.
Judging from that list, I expect the 640-802 CCNA exam to be even more challenging than the current version. Like I said, you have plenty of time to pass the current version! ;)
Don't see your question answered here? Send your CCNA question to chris@thebryantadvantage.com, and you just may see it answered in the next CCNA certification FAQ!

Posted: 25-September-2009 08:43:22 AM By: crouse

getsatisfaction.com/.../topics/friend_finder_tool_when_it_will_be_added

Posted: 25-September-2009 08:51:00 AM By: crouse

esi-topics.com