i am an engineering graduate in ECE.i would like to do a 3 months course on 'mobile communication'.how much it will be helpful for me in getting a job in the communication field?
ktsanjay 20-August-2008 03:30:09 PM

Comments

sorry
Posted by waqasahmad

It will not help you....
Posted by waqqas1

Refresh basics related to the layer.Join with some one as a trainee in a LIVE project and get experience in implementing a standard.
Posted by Mannai_Murali

If you are holding a ECE degree, that is sufficient to enter into the mobile field.

Mobile communications is a wireless based voice /data services and you need to first join a company as a trainee or as an L1 to undestand the Operations and basics.

Even you are very sound in theory of Mobile communications , you have to practically work under one major service provider who may having equipements like NOKIA, Ericsson etc.

So pl approach using good reference and learn the tech required in the Mobile domain.
Posted by viswesvaran

Posted: 21-August-2008 07:15:52 AM By: viswesvaran

If you are holding a ECE degree, that is sufficient to enter into the mobile field.

Mobile communications is a wireless based voice /data services and you need to first join a company as a trainee or as an L1 to undestand the Operations and basics.

Even you are very sound in theory of Mobile communications , you have to practically work under one major service provider who may having equipements like NOKIA, Ericsson etc.

So pl approach using good reference and learn the tech required in the Mobile domain.

Posted: 22-August-2008 08:11:04 AM By: Mannai_Murali

Refresh basics related to the layer.Join with some one as a trainee in a LIVE project and get experience in implementing a standard.

Posted: 25-December-2008 06:19:20 AM By: waqqas1

It will not help you....

Posted: 31-January-2009 12:09:22 PM By: waqasahmad

sorry