How to convert the drive as NTFS instead of FAT or FAT32?
elvin 16-October-2008 03:52:35 PM

Comments

by partitaion magic software we can do it
Posted by saqlain231

support.microsoft.com/kb/307881
Posted by crouse

(a) Right click my computer and choose Manage
(b) In the computer Management Console, expand storage, and select Disk Management
(c) View each of the disks on your system, shows two disks, both formed as NTFS.
(d) If the disk is not formatted as NTFS, but is instead FAT or FAT32
(e) Open a command prompt from start -> All programs -> Accessories, and type convert c:/ fs : ntfs, where c is the letter of the drive to convert.
Posted by waqasahmad

JUST Go TO command prompt and type:

convert c:/fs :ntfs
Posted by sagitraz

(1) Right click my computer and choose Manage
(2) In the computer Management Console, expand storage, and select Disk Management
(3) View each of the disks on your system, shows two disks, both formed as NTFS.
(4) If the disk is not formatted as NTFS, but is instead FAT or FAT32
(5) Open a command prompt from start -> All programs -> Accessories, and type convert c:/ fs : ntfs, where c is the letter of the drive to convert.

Posted by michaelcoyne

Posted: 17-October-2008 02:49:58 PM By: michaelcoyne

(1) Right click my computer and choose Manage
(2) In the computer Management Console, expand storage, and select Disk Management
(3) View each of the disks on your system, shows two disks, both formed as NTFS.
(4) If the disk is not formatted as NTFS, but is instead FAT or FAT32
(5) Open a command prompt from start -> All programs -> Accessories, and type convert c:/ fs : ntfs, where c is the letter of the drive to convert.

Posted: 20-October-2008 12:37:14 AM By: sagitraz

JUST Go TO command prompt and type:

convert c:/fs :ntfs

Posted: 19-January-2009 06:17:52 AM By: waqasahmad

(a) Right click my computer and choose Manage
(b) In the computer Management Console, expand storage, and select Disk Management
(c) View each of the disks on your system, shows two disks, both formed as NTFS.
(d) If the disk is not formatted as NTFS, but is instead FAT or FAT32
(e) Open a command prompt from start -> All programs -> Accessories, and type convert c:/ fs : ntfs, where c is the letter of the drive to convert.

Posted: 29-May-2009 04:33:25 AM By: crouse

support.microsoft.com/kb/307881

Posted: 12-June-2009 02:07:55 PM By: saqlain231

by partitaion magic software we can do it