How can we route GN Pools of 400 odd parner operators over MPLS for International GPRS-Roaming?
sunsehgal 24-November-2008 09:09:14 AM

Comments

The GTP is used in the GN Pools over the IP-based backbone.So in my point of view ARS (automatic route selection) is used to route GN pools over MPLS for International GPRS-Roaming
Posted by crouse

ARS
Posted by Hash007

An International Telecommunication Union recommendation covering the handling of messages, such as storing and forwarding e-mail,
Posted by waqasahmad

Yes ARS should be used.
Posted by waqqas1

The GTP is used in the GN Pools over the IP-based backbone.So in my point of view ARS (automatic route selection) is used to route GN pools over MPLS for International GPRS-Roaming.
Posted by sagitraz

Posted: 24-November-2008 10:09:11 AM By: sagitraz

The GTP is used in the GN Pools over the IP-based backbone.So in my point of view ARS (automatic route selection) is used to route GN pools over MPLS for International GPRS-Roaming.

Posted: 25-November-2008 11:39:39 AM By: waqqas1

Yes ARS should be used.

Posted: 29-December-2008 12:44:14 AM By: waqasahmad

An International Telecommunication Union recommendation covering the handling of messages, such as storing and forwarding e-mail,

Posted: 31-December-2008 09:57:13 AM By: Hash007

ARS

Posted: 23-February-2009 04:29:39 AM By: crouse

The GTP is used in the GN Pools over the IP-based backbone.So in my point of view ARS (automatic route selection) is used to route GN pools over MPLS for International GPRS-Roaming