U currently have seven hubs that form the LAN in ur office, to connect 12 servers & 30 users. U have the budget to buy one 24-port switch. What is the most efficient way to utilize ur limited switch resources?
thomas 16-April-2009 03:58:47 AM

Comments

www.dslreports.com/forum/remark
Posted by crouse

zeo.unic.net.my/should-i-switch-to-maxis-broadband
Posted by crouse

you can also connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port.
Posted by waqasahmad

Its connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Connect all the hubs to each other, and then connect the string of hubs to one switch port. Doing this will ensure that the most important devices have the best possible data access speed.
Posted by AbramianDaniel

Connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port.
Posted by sagitraz

Posted: 16-April-2009 08:36:01 AM By: sagitraz

Connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port.

Posted: 17-April-2009 12:47:31 AM By: AbramianDaniel

Connect all the hubs to each other, and then connect the string of hubs to one switch port. Doing this will ensure that the most important devices have the best possible data access speed.

Posted: 21-April-2009 03:29:18 AM By: HamidAliKhan

Its connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port

Posted: 27-April-2009 02:04:04 AM By: waqasahmad

you can also connect all the hubs with each other and then connect the strings of hubs to one port.

Posted: 09-September-2009 07:17:14 AM By: crouse

zeo.unic.net.my/should-i-switch-to-maxis-broadband

Posted: 09-September-2009 07:20:03 AM By: crouse

www.dslreports.com/forum/remark