Could anyone help on changing the MAC Address.?
Dylon 15-September-2007 05:59:29 PM

Comments

Procedure involves subsequent Steps:
Start menu>control panel>system>hardware>device manager>network adapters>right click on it & select properties>advance>network address
Posted by crouse

I have been changing my mac address to change ips. For anyone who doesn't know how to do that, its an effective method of changing ...more details
forum.whatismyip.com/f5/changing-your-mac-address-and-some-flaws-help-t21/ - 34k -
Posted by waqasahmad

Start menu>control panel>system>hardware>device manager>network adapters>right click on it & select properties>advance>network address
Posted by Hash007

You can change a mac address easly. go to the desktop>write click on the my computer icon>properties>device manager>Network Adapters> properties> advance>network address.. and then chnage the value. The value should be hexadecimal or 16 octat.
Posted by stephen

Posted: 28-September-2007 12:06:18 PM By: stephen

You can change a mac address easly. go to the desktop>write click on the my computer icon>properties>device manager>Network Adapters> properties> advance>network address.. and then chnage the value. The value should be hexadecimal or 16 octat.

Posted: 25-November-2008 02:43:53 AM By: Hash007

Posted: 31-December-2008 01:30:03 PM By: waqasahmad

I have been changing my mac address to change ips. For anyone who doesn't know how to do that, its an effective method of changing ...more details
forum.whatismyip.com/f5/changing-your-mac-address-and-some-flaws-help-t21/ - 34k -

Posted: 04-September-2009 10:18:56 AM By: crouse