What are NETBIOS and NETBEUI?
Mason 24-September-2007 07:01:14 PM

Comments

This emulator also expanded upon the base NetBIOS API and the new API was deemed NetBEUI or NetBIOS Extended User Interface.
Posted by waqasahmad

The answer given by stephen is right
NETBIOS is a programming interface that allows I/O requests to be sent to and received from a remote computer and it hides the networking hardware from applications.NETBEUI is NetBIOS extended user interface. A transport protocol designed by Microsoft and IBM for the use on small subnets.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

NETBIOS is a programming interface that allows I/O requests to be sent to and received from a remote computer and it hides the networking hardware from applications.

NETBEUI is NetBIOS extended user interface. A transport protocol designed by Microsoft and IBM for the use on small subnets.

Posted by stephen

Posted: 28-September-2007 01:46:41 PM By: stephen

NETBIOS is a programming interface that allows I/O requests to be sent to and received from a remote computer and it hides the networking hardware from applications.

NETBEUI is NetBIOS extended user interface. A transport protocol designed by Microsoft and IBM for the use on small subnets.

Posted: 28-December-2008 01:08:09 AM By: HamidAliKhan

The answer given by stephen is right
NETBIOS is a programming interface that allows I/O requests to be sent to and received from a remote computer and it hides the networking hardware from applications.NETBEUI is NetBIOS extended user interface. A transport protocol designed by Microsoft and IBM for the use on small subnets.

Posted: 31-December-2008 07:27:25 AM By: waqasahmad

This emulator also expanded upon the base NetBIOS API and the new API was deemed NetBEUI or NetBIOS Extended User Interface.