Hi guys what is SSU-Level
Blaze 28-September-2007 04:33:00 PM

Comments

Combination of SSU clocks in a synchronize area
Posted by crouse

i think this website will help u i also use this website
http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=tUfh62F8qFkC&pg=PT223&lpg=PT223&dq=what+is+SSU-Level&source=bl&ots=xiUa8rf2Fj&sig=iRI9jwp3dp6WsFL4h5OOniWnz4w&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result
Posted by waqasahmad

SSU-Level in general a collection of SSU clocks in syn area and the interconnecting clocks.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Posted by Hash007

It basically a collection of SSU clocks in syn area and the interconnecting clocks.
Posted by sagitraz

SSU-Level refers to the collection of SSU compliant clocks in a Synchronization area and their interconnections. SEC's are not part of the SSU-Level, but are considered to be transparent on connections between SSU’s. Under failure free conditions, there is only one interconnected SSU-level in a Synchronization area.
Posted by alwin

Posted: 29-September-2007 03:41:17 PM By: alwin

SSU-Level refers to the collection of SSU compliant clocks in a Synchronization area and their interconnections. SEC's are not part of the SSU-Level, but are considered to be transparent on connections between SSU’s. Under failure free conditions, there is only one interconnected SSU-level in a Synchronization area.

Posted: 30-December-2008 05:19:07 AM By: sagitraz

It basically a collection of SSU clocks in syn area and the interconnecting clocks.

Posted: 30-December-2008 04:48:36 PM By: Hash007

Posted: 31-December-2008 05:30:47 AM By: HamidAliKhan

SSU-Level in general a collection of SSU clocks in syn area and the interconnecting clocks.

Posted: 02-January-2009 12:19:35 PM By: waqasahmad

i think this website will help u i also use this website
http://books.google.com.pk/books?id=tUfh62F8qFkC&pg=PT223&lpg=PT223&dq=what+is+SSU-Level&source=bl&ots=xiUa8rf2Fj&sig=iRI9jwp3dp6WsFL4h5OOniWnz4w&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result

Posted: 14-June-2009 12:06:24 PM By: crouse