and then open enable sharing
just ....
Posted by saqlain231

1.right click on a folder
2.click on properties
3.click on sharing
4.enable the file sharing
Posted by crouse

you can also click click the folder that u want to share on your wireless network. Afterwards click the share this folder link in the task pane of the window. The dialog box appears. Now click the sharing tab. After that click the share this folder on the network option. Now type a name for that folder. Then click the allow network users to change my file options if you want to enable the user to modify the file. Then click apply and then OK. This is how we can share our files to other users.
Posted by waqasahmad

Follow the steps right click on a folder then click on properties then click on sharing and enable the file sharing.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

Just perform following simple steps:

->Go to properties of any folder which you want to share.
->Click on sharing
->Enable it by giving some sharing folder name and then press ok.
Posted by sagitraz

Some steps are involved
2.click on properties
3.click on sharing

Posted by Hash007

First click the folder that u want to share on your wireless network. Afterwards click the share this folder link in the task pane of the window. The dialog box appears. Now click the sharing tab. After that click the share this folder on the network option. Now type a name for that folder. Then click the allow network users to change my file options if you want to enable the user to modify the file. Then click apply and then OK. This is how we can share our files to other users.
Posted by terrylee

Posted: 03-October-2007 12:15:50 PM By: terrylee

First click the folder that u want to share on your wireless network. Afterwards click the share this folder link in the task pane of the window. The dialog box appears. Now click the sharing tab. After that click the share this folder on the network option. Now type a name for that folder. Then click the allow network users to change my file options if you want to enable the user to modify the file. Then click apply and then OK. This is how we can share our files to other users.

Posted: 18-November-2008 02:48:45 AM By: Hash007

Some steps are involved
2.click on properties
3.click on sharing

Posted: 26-November-2008 11:39:18 AM By: sagitraz

Just perform following simple steps:

->Go to properties of any folder which you want to share.
->Click on sharing
->Enable it by giving some sharing folder name and then press ok.

Posted: 29-December-2008 10:51:57 AM By: HamidAliKhan

Follow the steps right click on a folder then click on properties then click on sharing and enable the file sharing.

Posted: 20-January-2009 01:37:20 PM By: waqasahmad

you can also click click the folder that u want to share on your wireless network. Afterwards click the share this folder link in the task pane of the window. The dialog box appears. Now click the sharing tab. After that click the share this folder on the network option. Now type a name for that folder. Then click the allow network users to change my file options if you want to enable the user to modify the file. Then click apply and then OK. This is how we can share our files to other users.

Posted: 01-March-2009 06:24:31 AM By: crouse

2.click on properties
3.click on sharing

Posted: 22-June-2009 08:49:04 AM By: saqlain231

Right click on the folder
and open properties
and then go to sharing option
and then open enable sharing
just ....