4 Knowledge Base

TelecomTrainning.net > Knowledge Base
 Viewing KB Article
Good Morning, - Please register or - log-in to your account.
Search
Search   Saved Questions   Ask a question
Keywords 

Available categories
LTE
100 of Questions in LTE
CCNA Certification
CCNA Sample Q & A (1000 + Q &A)
(Network +) Certification
(Network +) Sample Q & A (1000 + Q &A)
Networking
General/Interview Q& A on Networking
Home Networking
General/Interview Q& A on Networking
VOIP, SIP & Asterisk
Q & A on VOIP,Ethereal, SIP & Asterisk
Telecom Test Equipments
Q & A on Telecom Test Equipment
PSTN / Wireline
General / Interview Q & A on PSTN / Wireline
LTE, Wireless, 3G ,Diameter and HSS
General/Interview Q & A on LTE, Wireless, 3G ,Diameter and HSS
Telecom General
Any Q & A in Telecom in General

Top Questions
Friends, Describe Secure storage and distribution of A-Keys?
How do I monitor SS7 Traffic in spectra2?
what is the difference between E1 signal & Ethernet signal ?
Explain me the difference between a repeater, bridge and router? Relate this to the OSI model.
What is the difference between BRI & PRI ?
Can you tell me about PBGT?
Guys what is the purpose of Umbrella Cell Approach in GSM ?
how can we explain media gateway in MSc?
What is GGSN?
What is the difference between Electrical-tilt and Mechanical-tilt of an antenna?
What is demarc point?
What is BSC?
Can any one explain me how sms flow will work using ss7 network ?( from physical layer to application layer)
Explain SLTA and SLTM messages in MTP3?
why cellphone towers are painted in red and white?
Hi guys what is WAP?
wat is the difference betweem MSC & GMSC, & MSS & GCS?
what is EDAp? what is the functions of EDAP?
What is a circuit id?
what is sdh?

What are the functions of OPERA Voice/Audio Quality Analyzer from Opticom?
craig 13-January-2009 08:18:13 PM

Comments

I think the OPERA Voice/Audio Quality Analyzer represents the latest developments to objectively evaluate and assure the quality of compressed voice and wideband audio signals, based on modeling the human ear. With OPERA, you can achieve a comprehensive analysis of the end-to-end quality of today’s and next generation networks, such as VoIP, VoDSL, VoATM, ISDN, GSM, POTS. You can also test the audio quality of compression formats, such as MP3, AAC, AC3, Windows Media, from the studio source to the receiver, or from the server to the client.
Posted by HamidAliKhan

It represents the latest developments to objectively evaluate and assure the quality of compressed voice and wideband audio signals, based on modeling the human ear. With OPERA engineers can achieve a comprehensive analysis of the end-to-end quality of today’s and next generation networks, such as VoIP, VoDSL, VoATM, ISDN, GSM, POTS, from the caller to the callee. For the test engineer, one of the issues is how to apply a computer model of the human ear to a test circuit, or to a live network environment. For this reason, OPTICOM developed OPERA as an open, easy to configure hardware platform that can process perceptual models, which are implemented just by software. The basis of the OPERA system is a portable lunch box type of PC host system. Four slots can take various kinds of interfaces. Alternatively, OPERA is now also available in a rack-mountable form factor. For R&D and lab applications, a cost effective software-only version with reduced functionality is offered, as well.
Posted by danielmathew

The OPERA Voice/Audio Quality Analyzer represents the latest developments to objectively evaluate and assure the quality of compressed voice and wideband audio signals, based on modeling the human ear. With OPERA, you can achieve a comprehensive analysis of the end-to-end quality of today’s and next generation networks, such as VoIP, VoDSL, VoATM, ISDN, GSM, POTS. You can also test the audio quality of compression formats, such as MP3, AAC, AC3, Windows Media, from the studio source to the receiver, or from the server to the client.

From Opticom.de
Posted by sagitraz

hi craig, i am posting the best links for your answer
i hope so that these links will help you

www.opticom.de/download/OPTICOM_Newsletter_Fall2007.pdf

www.jdsu.com/product-literature/opera_ds_cpo_tm_ae.pdf
Posted by jahangir1983

hi craig, i am posting the best links for your answer
i hope so that these links will help you

www.opticom.de/download/OPTICOM_Newsletter_Fall2007.pdf

www.jdsu.com/product-literature/opera_ds_cpo_tm_ae.pdf
Posted by jahangir1983

Q&A Rating

Q&A Rating
Rate This Question and Answer

Related Questions
What is M2UA in SS7?
Does VSRP, HSRP, and RSTP offer Layer 3 redundancy in a network?
True or False? Does Cisco Unity acts as MGCP call agent in Cisco Telecom IP network?

Search questions via popularity
Top viewed questions  Top emailed questions  Most printed questions  Most saved questions

Copyright © Telecom Training, All Rights Reserved