4 Knowledge Base

TelecomTrainning.net > Knowledge Base
 Viewing KB Article
Good Evening, - Please register or - log-in to your account.
Search
Search   Saved Questions   Ask a question
Keywords 

Available categories
LTE
100 of Questions in LTE
CCNA Certification
CCNA Sample Q & A (1000 + Q &A)
(Network +) Certification
(Network +) Sample Q & A (1000 + Q &A)
Networking
General/Interview Q& A on Networking
Home Networking
General/Interview Q& A on Networking
VOIP, SIP & Asterisk
Q & A on VOIP,Ethereal, SIP & Asterisk
Telecom Test Equipments
Q & A on Telecom Test Equipment
PSTN / Wireline
General / Interview Q & A on PSTN / Wireline
LTE, Wireless, 3G ,Diameter and HSS
General/Interview Q & A on LTE, Wireless, 3G ,Diameter and HSS
Telecom General
Any Q & A in Telecom in General

Top Questions
Friends, Describe Secure storage and distribution of A-Keys?
How do I monitor SS7 Traffic in spectra2?
what is the difference between E1 signal & Ethernet signal ?
Explain me the difference between a repeater, bridge and router? Relate this to the OSI model.
What is the difference between BRI & PRI ?
Can you tell me about PBGT?
Guys what is the purpose of Umbrella Cell Approach in GSM ?
how can we explain media gateway in MSc?
What is GGSN?
What is the difference between Electrical-tilt and Mechanical-tilt of an antenna?
What is demarc point?
What is BSC?
Can any one explain me how sms flow will work using ss7 network ?( from physical layer to application layer)
Explain SLTA and SLTM messages in MTP3?
why cellphone towers are painted in red and white?
Hi guys what is WAP?
what is EDAp? what is the functions of EDAP?
wat is the difference betweem MSC & GMSC, & MSS & GCS?
what is sdh?
What is a circuit id?

How to keep own identity in Outlook Express?
elvin 22-October-2008 08:25:30 PM

Comments

support.microsoft.com/kb/209169 -
Posted by crouse

(i) From inside outlook Express, click File | Identities | Add New Identity.
(ii) In the New Identity dialog box, shown in type a name for the new identity and, if desired, check Require A password.
(iii) Click OK
(iv) When prompted to switch to the new identity, Click OK. If prompted to keep the active connection to the Internet, Click Yes.
(v) When prompted to set up a new mail account, choose either Create a New Internet Mail Account or Use an Existing Internet Mail Account and input all information
(vi) When prompted to import messages and an Address Book, decide whether or not you want to import. If you choose to import, you’ll be given the choice to import both messages and the Address Book, messages only, Or the Address Book Only.
(vii) Click Next to continue through the wizard to complete the import process.
(viii) To switch back to the original identity, click file | Switch identities.
Posted by waqasahmad

Step1
Make certain that each person who will have an identity in Outlook Express also has a separate email address.
Step2
Click on the File menu and highlight "Identities." Click "Add New Identity."
Step3
Add the name of your identity and whether you want to require a password. If you don't want anyone else to gain access to your email, you should check the password option and create a password. Just don't forget what the password is.
Step4
Select "OK." The identity window will ask if you want to switch to the new identity. Click "Yes."
Step5
Log on as the new user. You will be asked to provide information about your Internet connection. If you don't know this information, check with your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Step6
Switch to another identity by clicking on "File" and choosing "Switch Identity." A window pops up with all the identities created in Outlook Express. Click on the name of the mailbox you want to go to, and then click "OK." If the identity is password protected, you must give the password.
Step7
Manage identities by choosing "Identity" on the File menu. Click on "Manage Identities." Understand that each identity has its own messages, contacts and settings.

p:s For more information you can also visit following link:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209169
Posted by sagitraz

(1) From inside outlook Express, click File | Identities | Add New Identity.
(2) In the New Identity dialog box, shown in type a name for the new identity and, if desired, check Require A password.
(3) Click OK
(4) When prompted to switch to the new identity, Click OK. If prompted to keep the active connection to the Internet, Click Yes.
(5) When prompted to set up a new mail account, choose either Create a New Internet Mail Account or Use an Existing Internet Mail Account and input all information
(6) When prompted to import messages and an Address Book, decide whether or not you want to import. If you choose to import, you’ll be given the choice to import both messages and the Address Book, messages only, Or the Address Book Only.
(7) Click Next to continue through the wizard to complete the import process.
(8) To switch back to the original identity, click file | Switch identities.
Posted by mariuspaul

Q&A Rating

Q&A Rating
Rate This Question and Answer

Related Questions
Explain Q.931?

We know WRED is a QOS mechanism? What is the job WRED?
Hi, I wanted to do online Masters in Networking Engineering in US universities from India. Can you let me know the list of top universities which are providing the above course thru online. Thanks in advance.

Search questions via popularity
Top viewed questions  Top emailed questions  Most printed questions  Most saved questions

Copyright © Telecom Training, All Rights Reserved